Virtualization Authors: Elizabeth White, Pat Romanski, Kevin Benedict, Liz McMillan, Peter Silva

News Feed Item

8x8 to Present at Citi 2014 Global Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference on January 8

8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT), a provider of cloud communications and collaboration solutions, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Dan Weirich will present at the Citi 2014 Global Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference at 11:15 am PT on January 8, 2014. The three-day conference is being held at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.

A copy of 8x8’s presentation will be available under the “Events and Presentations” tab on the company website at http://investors.8x8.com. For automatic e-mail alerts regarding 8x8 news, events, and new investor materials on the website, investors can subscribe at http://investors.8x8.com/alerts.cfm.

8x8 also reported, in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4), that employment inducement awards were granted to 44 new employees in connection with their recent hiring. The employees were granted restrictive stock units for 162,308 shares of common stock, 25% of which shall vest on each of the first four anniversaries of the vesting commencement dates, subject to continued employment and other conditions. In addition, two new employees were granted stock options to purchase an aggregate of 100,000 shares of the Company’s Common Stock, with an exercise price of $9.35, which was the closing price of the Company’s Common Stock on December 17, 2013. The options have a ten year term and vest over a period of four years, with 25% vesting after one year of the grant date and the remaining 75% vesting in approximately equal monthly increments over the succeeding thirty-six months, subject to their continued employment.

About 8x8, Inc.

8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) is a provider of unified communications and collaboration, or UCC, services in the cloud to small and medium businesses, or SMBs, and mid-market and distributed enterprises. The company delivers a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud business phone service, virtual meeting, contact center software and virtual desktop through our proprietary unified software as a service, or SaaS, platform. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.

More Stories By Business Wire

Copyright © 2009 Business Wire. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Business Wire content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Business Wire. Business Wire shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.